Application For Registration Cum Provision Admission 2020-21
Note :- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING THE APPLICATION
- The registration fee is non refundable and registration does not guarantee admission.
- This should be filled only when you are conversant with rules of the School and satisfied with the facilities / infrastructure available in the School and you agree to get your son / daughter / ward enrolled in the School on the payment
of fees as notified from time to time which is not refundable.
- No fee other than caution money will be refunded after admission of the child in the School.
- Any activity beyond School hours and outsourced is chargeable separately.
- Parents should declare health, physical, psychological, learning etc. concerns of their child along with certificates, prescription, instructions, etc.
- Parents are advised not to send their child in an overloaded vehicle and they should keep credentials and contact number of the driver with them.
- Parents should ensure that there is no discrepancy in the particulars of child's, father’s/ mother’s name while filling the admission form. The particulars must match the details as given in the Transfer Certificate / Aadhar Card and
or any other proof of identity. Details of the child and parents will be entered in the records of the School which will not be changed in future.
- The School does not compel students / parents to buy books, stationery, copies etc. from any particular vendor. A tuck shop in the School is just for the convenience of students and parents.
- The School fee for one ensuing academic session as notified by the School shall be payable by the parent irrespective of admission / withdrawal of the child on any date. The School fees may be paid in installments as notified by the
Submission of this application for admission is also an express acceptance of the rules for fees / academics / attendance / examination / conduct / behavior etc. as decided by the School Authorities from time to time.
Details of siblings studying in The Palace School
FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE ANNEXED:
DECLARATION BY PARENTS
1. WE DECLARE THAT:-
- We have carefully read the rules, regulations & procedures mentioned herein the application form and are desirous of having our child / ward educated in The Palace School. Our ward and ourselves shall follow all the rules, regulations
& procedures laid down by the School from time to time. The School reserves the right to de-enroll the name of my child or take other appropriate action, if there is any violation of these at any time. All decisions of the administration
of the School shall be final and binding on us and our ward.
- We agree with the fee of the School as notified to us as it being commensurate with the infrastructure, faculty and facilities available in the School.
- We understand that children while running, playing commuting may get physically injured / hurt and over which the School may not have control and for that School will not be liable for such incidences.
- We understand that in the interest of the School and Children the School may take suitable disciplinary action if the student has failed to maintain the discipline of the School, has extorted money from another student, inflicted corporal
/ unauthorized punishment and if her/his continued presence is detrimental to the interests of the other students.
- We understand that the School is a place where discipline is very important and the School has to take some measures to enforce discipline. We shall abide by the decision and action of the School in the matter of discipline.
- We understand that the placing of the students in different Class Sections and Houses will be at the sole discretion of the School.
- Parents are also expected to apprise the School of marital disputes along with court orders pertaining to them, if any.
2. The School shall not be responsible for:
- A deliberate or intentional act done by the student which results in causality.
- Any injury to the student on account of accident or mishap on account of any kind of rash and negligent act including driving of motor vehicle by himself or vehicle carrying him/her and driven by someone else.
- Any injury caused to the student while playing, running, and engaged with peers and any activity or due to the act of nature or otherwise during normal course of his/her studying or attending the school.
- The student bunking from the School and thereafter watching movie, joining, associating or mixing with antisocial elements, drug traffickers and thereby invoking the provision of I.P.C. and Cr.P.c.
- If the student, out of despair and disgust, injures or tries to injure him / her-self.
- Any natural or manmade mishap or untoward happening takes place during picnic, outing, educational tours travels, sightseeing, school functions and alike.
- Sustaining injury or loss of life and property on account of acts of indiscipline or quarrel amongst students inside and outside the School.
- Any secret meeting with the student by divorced spouse, in the School premises or outside while enroute to /from school.
3. Our ward shall:
- Adhere to the Dress Code norms and if (s)he keeps her/his hair untidy or peculiar style unbecoming of a student, the School authority shall have right to dress up her/his hair according to School norms.
- Not wear any makeup viz.: nail polish, lipstick, perfume, eyelashes, hair coloring, jewellery, tattoos etc.
4. We understand that :
- The duration of Pre Primary is three academics years.
- The entire campus of the School is under CCTV surveillance.
- We have to make satisfactory arrangement for remittance of School fees within due dates without waiting for a reminder from school.
- We shall pay School fees in advance as per the schedule on the fee card, latest by 10th of each indicated month, failing which a fine of Rs.20/- will be charged. In case fees is not deposited by the 30th of due month, the child may
stand de-enrolled from the rolls of the School without any intimation. The School is not under any obligation to intimate the date of payment of quarterly installment of the fee.
- That, the fee will be considered as received on the day when it is credited in the Bank Accounts of the School.
- No reduction in fee is available for vacations or for broken periods.
- We shall be liable to pay for any damages done to the School property by our child or his/her group of friends with him/her being present there. If there are any damages in the class/labs etc and the person is not identified then the
whole class will be liable to pay the cost of the damage/loss.
- Until transfer certificate and other documents from previous school is not submitted, the admission will remain provisional which may stand cancelled after 30 days.
- That the subject combination (optional) will be allotted only on the basis of performance of the child in class X and / or proficiency test. The School will have liberty to change the subject combination if the child does not perform
satisfactorily in terminal/summative assessments.
- The date of birth, spellings of name of child, father, mother given in this form, Birth Certificate, Mark sheet, Transfer Certificate are correct. In case of any discrepancy, the School shall not be responsible and we shall not make
any request for change.
- In case we do not claim the caution money paid by us within three years after our ward leaves the school, our right over the refund of this amount will stand relinquished by us.
5. We shall :
- Visit the School whenever called by the Principal/Class teacher/Subject teacher.
- Maintain dignity and decorum while interacting with the Principal/Class teacher/Subject teacher and any other staff.
- Not make derogatory remarks/statements against Management/ Administration, Principal and Staff of the School.
- We hereby put our signatures to confirm the above declarations.
*I have read the instructions to fill the form.